A nice and easy way to cook a side dish with vegetables with a grilled meat or a Spanish omelette. This vegetable recipe is also perfect if you want a quick dinner, it requires just a few minutes to cut and season the vegetables, then you cook them very slowly in the oven for 45 minutes.
We are used to cooking roasted potatoes or roasted cauliflowers, although it works perfectly with sunny vegetables such as courgette, red or green pepper, tomato etc. On top of that, Mediterranean vegetables are famous for being healthy and tasty so you can eat as much of them as you want.
- Serve those roasted vegetables with pasta and a bit of grated cheese on the top of it if you are very hungry
- If you have leftovers, you can eat them cold on a bread toast, sprinkled with coarse salt
- Any kind of Mediterranean vegetables : potatoes, courgettes, eggplants, red pepper, tomatoes etc.
- Seasonning : salt, pepper, ground coriander, Provençal herbs
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt
MEDITERRANEAN ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE
- Pre-heat the hoven to 350º F (180º c).
- Cut all the vegetables lengthwise and place them on a baking tray with cooking paper.
- Generously sprinkle with the seasoning, ending with the olive oil and cook it very slowly for at least 45 minutes.
- Serve it straight after sprinkling it with a bit of coarse salt.
You can also serve it cold as an aperitif, or on toasted bread.