Good to know:
- You can vary the cheesecake with dulce de leche according to your taste: cinnamon or dried fruit in the biscuit base, lemon, vanilla or orange extract for the filling.
- There is no cooking with this recipe, just let it in the refrigerator 8 hours minimum before eating.
- Use a springform pan,and line the bottom with a piece of kitchen paper in order to serve the cheesecake easily.
- Leave the butter out of the fridge 15 minutes before starting.
- The Philadelphia, the cream and the bowl where you will whip the cream must be cold. That will give the cheesecake a stronger consistency.
- If you are usingjelly for consistency, hydrate it with a bit of water in a small bowl while you are cooking. Just before incorporating them to the filling, throw the cold water and add a little bit of boiled water to liquify them.